Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 302 Began 5:30AM Workouts At Gym!

Exercise: Weights at the gym for 45 minutes.

Working until 5:30pm gives me little time for working out. Famished, need to cook and eat after. Decided to try working out in the mornings before work. Tried it before and FAILED! It was good this time, although I did want to throw the alarm across the room. Got dressed, shoved a boiled egg down my throat, threw my hair in a funky short pony tail and ugly headband and headed out. Noticed my shirt was all wrinkly at the gym. I was a sight to see.

Working out in the morning is making me hungry. Some unhealthy goodies were offered at work and I ate them!! My Principal brought the team some kaloches. She also gave us the cutest ever give baskets, but with candy and chips as part of the gift. Ahhhhh! You know I ate some of those candies! Sugary chocolate is my downfall. That is why I don't buy that stuff!

Full moon on the way to the gym. I should say "Blue Moon"
since there are 2 this month. 

Where are all the people at the gym at 5:30am? They are
on the other side. Most do the cardio machines.
Breakfast: boiled egg, sips of water
2nd Breakfast: scrambled egg with zucchini and mushrooms, frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: 2 cheese and sausage kolaches and 2 bitesize chocolates from the gift!!
Lunch: salmon salad with tomatoes and banana peppers, water
Dinner: 1 egg roll, frozen mixed veggies, frozen broccoli, quinoa mixed with brown rice, water
Snack: About 5 small bitesize chocolate candies!! Thank goodness Vince finished off the rest!

Ran off to Toastmasters tonight so no time for a "real dinner."
lunch on the run

Very quick dinner. All frozen
stuff. Just popped in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment