Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 305 Traveling To Corpus Christi, Texas

Exercise: None

Supposed to leave to go to CC by 9am this morning (in my mind). It is 2:30pm and we haven't left yet! My husband had to do many chores this morning (in his mind). Great minds do not think alike. That is all I have to say about that one. LOL or should I say "Grrrrrr."

We are taking some antique items down to the Antique Roadshow, which happens to be in Corpus this time. You may have seen it on T.V. Details tomorrow after the big experience!!

Breakfast: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich (up super early to drive 45 minutes to pick up my foot orthodics)
Second Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with scrambled eggs mixed with squash and mushrooms, green tea
Lunch: salmon sandwich on multi-grain bread with lots of mixed leafy greens and sweet pickle relish, water
Snack: vanilla soymilk with unsweetened hot chocolate
Snack 2: I'm sure I'll have lots of fruit on the 4 hour road trip to CC later today (apples, grapes)
Dinner: TBD Don't know yet, but my mom made something....details later.


Breakfast: egg tacos with squash and mushrooms.

Snacks for our road trip and apples for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment