Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 323 How Do You Deal With Stress??

Exercise: None AGAIN! Home late again and 100% beat!

Have had several presentations to give last week and this week. Busy week, but very beneficial. Today was a presentation to all the 3rd grade teachers in the district. Really enjoyed working and planning with all the other Instructional Coaches. Stress level was high lately. Noticed how that dramatically affected my eating and workout habits. Must find time to prepare healthy meals no matter what and to make exercise my priority. I do feel like I am doing my best, but I know I can do even better. You can't make excuses and say, "Well, it will be better next week." It won't be better next week. There is always something stressful to deal with  and deadlines to meet so you need to eat healthy and exercise no matter what and learn to deal with the stress. Maybe I should take up meditation. Might start researching that one.

I've found some helpful ideas online to releave stress.

Click: Stress Management

Click: Relieving Stress


Part of the room we presented in. Stress. Funny how I stress
out days before, but when I get there it is always fine.
How does one get rid of the stress before hand? Experience?
Visualization? Attitude? Practice? I'd almost pay for the answer
if it worked!!
A day of bad eating choices. Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow with better 
choices and hopefully Spin class tomorrow evening. Really need to go to the grocery store soon too! Also ate a few chocolate Hershey Kisses as well.


Margie and I ate an entire
bag of chips just because we
were tired and stressed out.
The horror! She always has
some kind of  yummy goodies
for us all.
 
Went to Happy Hour at Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
with co-workers this evening. Had 2 fajita tacos and 1/2 a Dr. Pepper.
Didn't even like my Dr. Pepper. Stress eating.


Breakfast: oatmeal, green tea
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, part of a carrot, grapes, chips

No comments:

Post a Comment