Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 303 Lunch Potluck At Work

Exercise: My 5:30am workout at the gym again. Tredmill. Wondering if it is a good idea now. Injured my hip out of the blue. Didn't stretch yesterday after my morning workout since I was in such a rush and didn't stretch before this morning work out or after. I was running on the tredmill when all of a sudden after only 1.25 miles, I got a huge pain in my hip. Stopped immediately and walked the rest. It bothered me throughout the day, especially after getting up from a chair. I did warm up before my run.

Today we had a team meeting ALL DAY! Ahhhhhh!  : ) So basically I sat and sat and sat. So glad we accomplished so much, but I have trouble being still and focusing for so long. Should I admit that one??
Everyone brought a food item for lunch. The Principal brought a yummy chicken salad from somewhere. I'm sure it had mayo because it was so good. You know I don't eat mayo anymore, but I of course made an exception. Our Assistant Principal brought the salad. I used the dressing she brought because no olive oil was available. Sure the dressing was fat free, but it had lots of SUGAR! I'm trying to avoid that. Although, I really ate too much sugar today!! The counselor brought the best, dark, chewy brownies I've ever had. I brought watermelon and canteloupe. I'm not sure what the librarian brought, but she was hosting at her beautiful home.


Lunch buffet

Fruit we shared at lunch.


Helped myself to a bit of brownie.

Dinner


Breakfast

Breakfast: boiled egg before the early workout.
2nd Breakfast: salmon, frozen blueberries, green tea
Lunch: chicken salad w/mayo sandwich on wheat bread, salad with lettuce, tomatoes, few drops of pecan/strawberry dressing, cantaloupe, watermelon, 1 1/2 brownies, water
Snack: lots of cantaloupe, water
Dinner: 2 corn tortilla tacos with salmon, lettuce, egg, and tomatoes on the side, vanilla soymilk

No comments:

Post a Comment