Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 312 Doctor Cured from MS By Foods!!

Exercise: Ran & walked 4.25 miles at the gym. Good run. My ankle had been bothering me a bit and still is. I think it happened during my last run a few days ago. Maybe it never healed. Rats!

Amazing Ted video about a Dr. who had MS and was cured by eating healthy foods! A must see.
It is 17 minutes. Watch the entire thing to change your life for good. http://youtu.be/KLjgBLwH3Wc
I'm going to rethink my eating. I wrote down so many new foods we can eat from watching this video: collards, turnips, radishes, cauliflower, cabbage, seaweed, organ meats (yikes!), beets (ugh!) etc.

Ate out with my friend Cathy today! Had the intention to eat healthy so we went to a Teryiaki place. Had rice with vegetable, chicken, some sauce and water. I think they gave us a portion that could feed 3 people and while enjoying my visit, I ate all of it. Felt overly full and uncomfortable afterward for some time. I bet the sauce wasn't healthy and fried rice sure is a no no! So much for a healthy meal. RATS!
I'm supposed to wear a swimsuit tomorrow so I'm a bit out of wack thinking of that one! I don't even know if any of my suits still fit me. Heaven forbid I try and wear my old 2 piece! I do have a 2 piece that has a little skirt on the bottom. Hmmmm.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: none due to a meeting and forgot my snacks back at work.
Lunch: From Restaurant: fried rice, veggies and chicken mixed in sauce, water
Dinner: carrot, grapes in plain Greek yogurt, grape tomatoes, peanut butter sandwich, water
Snack: TBD (to be determined)

Someone obviously didn't want to cook tonight!
Ate the snacks I had that I didn't get to eat earlier today.
Believe it or not....the carrot and yogurt really fill you up. 

Added yogurt to my grapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment