Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 320 Vegging Out Today

Exercise: None today.

Enjoyed some time with Sandia (Sandy) at Olive Garden today. She lives in the Woodlands and I live off I-10 so we are about an hour apart. We usually meet in the middle around the 1960 area. I had soup and salad. Wasn't too hungry since I had just eaten breakfast a few hours before. Other than that I have rested and enjoyed the rain today. Meant to go to Spin class this morning, but woke up feeling extremely tired. Didn't sleep too well last night. Took a nap and did some work. Where did the day go??
Tomorrow we will have an Open House at the townhome Vince is going to try to sell so I am very excited!!

Vince cut some delicious pineapple for us to snack on.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, pineapple, green tea
Snack: none
Lunch: Olive Garden: couple bites of Sandia's lasagna, 2.5 breadsticks, healthy soup and salad, water
Snack: vanilla soymilk with unsweetened cocoa
Dinner: salad with chicken, lettuce, spinach, avacado, carrot, cabbage, bell pepper, pineapple, veggies. Squash



No comments:

Post a Comment