Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 324

Exercise: None. Just tired. Maybe if I would exercise I wouldn't be tired. 

Had a meeting after work so I was missed Spin class. If you are late you may not get a bike and all the beat up bikes are left. I sometimes end up with the one that has the crooked seat and I hate that one! Then there is another one that makes a clicking sound with every turn of the pedals. Talk about annoying! Okay, and there is a man that is a bit stinky that I always try to avoid sitting by. I know, that wasn't too nice, but it is a fact.

Breakfast: oatmeal with quinoa, green tea, frozen blueberries
Snack: none (no food in the house!) Water
Lunch: Our PTA provided lunch: salad with tomatoes, turkey sandwich, 1/2 cookie, tea, water
Dinner: salad with canned tuna, 1/2 a carrot, cabbage, red onion, side of gluten free pasta with squash and seaweed, water

Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment