Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 309 Rice Milk

Exercise: So excited!! Ran 2.5 miles easily so now I know I will sign up for the 10K at the Turkey Trot in November!! Woohoo. Walked 1 mile.

Running plan to get in shape for the Turkey Trot:
August: Run 2-3 miles 2 times per week.
September: Run  3- 4 miles 2 times per week.
October Run 4-5 miles 2 times per week.
November: Run 5 miles + 2 times per week.
Turkey Trot: November 25th 6.2 miles

Trying to drink Rice Milk instead of the Vanilla SoyMilk I normally drink. Has lots of calcium and just a bit less sugar. Benefits of Rice Milk.  I don't agree with the taste part. I'm having trouble getting used to it because I am used to the sweet taste of the vanilla in the vanilla soymilk that I am trying to give up.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal with rice milk (not as good), frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: tomatoes, 1 carrot, few raw unsalted almonds
Lunch: leafy greens with chicken (basil), tomatoes, banana peppers. Broccoli, water
Snack: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, cantaloupe wedge
Dinner: Grilled cheese sandwich with butter, tomatoes, pineapple, water
Snack: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich

lunch


Somehow the rain put me in the mood for a grilled cheese sandwich.
I happened to have butter since I needed it for a certain recipe a while back.
Forgot I even had it. Now I'm going to want more grilled cheeses.
May have to just throw the butter away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment