Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 325 Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant

Exercise: None. Vegged on the couch and went to bed at 8pm!!

I enjoy going to Sweet Tomatoes every now and then. It is a great healthy restaurant if you select from the giant buffet salad. I wish I had taken photos! Then there is the "bad" buffet area around the corner. Scrumptious chocolate brownies, pizza, pastas, breads...bla blaa blaa.
I usually get a great salad with a bit of olive oil and vinegar, a healthy soup and one chocolate brownie. Then I must go exercise that brownie off! : )

Click: Sweet tomatoes nutrition guide


Lunch: zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, lettuce,
spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, beets, squash, water


Gave in the the brownie. When I go to
Sweet Tomatoes I sort of already know
I will have that brownie.

Students go back to school on Monday. I'm sure I will get adjusted to the hustle and bustle soon and have more energy. A sore throat seems to keep trying to come on, but never really does. Just sneaks its way in a bit at night. Fine the next morning. I think I just needed some rest and lots of sleep.

Breakfast: oatmeal with milled flax, green tea, frozen blueberries (really need to buy some eggs!)
Snack: none (no groceries!)
Lunch: Sweet tomatoes restaurant: salad piled with goooood stuff, 2 brownies (woops!), soup, water, couple bites of macaroni and cheese( not good for you!). Okay...and 2 bites of cornbread. Wow!
Snack: grapes
Dinner: peanut butter sandwich. Too tired to cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment