Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 331 The Dreaded Cafeteria Lunch!

Exercise: Still debating. Really want to pull the covers over my head and lay on the couch today.

Didn't take the best lunch to work today. Just a peanut butter sandwich, 1/2 a carrot and some grapes. Not sure why I thought that would be enough for 9 hours. Was strangely hungry by 9:30am and the carrot didn't hit the spot so I ate the entire peanut butter sandwich. Problem? No lunch left. Considered running to Subway again, but had too much to do and who wants to constantly spend money on eating out. Then it hit me! The cafeteria. Hmmmm. You remember that school cafeteria food don't you? Limpy pizza, fried whatever, mystery meats! LOL. I discovered today was pizza. I stared at the slice of greasy cheese pizza, pineapple and greenbeans. Interesting combo. So I ate it.

...and here is lunch.

Tried something new today for dinner. Made it up. Won't be making it again. Mixed 1 egg with 2 cans of tuna. Chopped up spinach and mixed it in. (needed bread crumbs or something to make it stick together).
Cooked on stove top.

Tuna with spinach, 1/2 avacado, cauliflower and broccoli.

Snack after work: few raw, unsalted almonds, spoonful of cottage cheese, little cheese squares from work.
Evening snack: pineapple

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, frozen blueberries, green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment