Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 304 Back to 129 Again! : )

Exercise: Spin class for 30 minutes! Woohooo! It kicked my butt today! Haven't been to actual spin class since June...I think. Did go on my own once or twice, but the class is more difficult. I can see a huge difference in my ability only after a month. Excited to get back into it.

I guess the early morning workouts have helped! Not sure if I can keep them up. Once school begins I'll have to arrive at the gym by 5am. Meaning I'll need to get up at 4:30pm. I just don't think it will work. I've been very tired by 6-7pm. Then I go to bed real early and lose most of my evenings! The whole point of working out in the mornings was to try and gain time in the evenings with my hubby! Not working. May need to rethink. I wish he would go to the gym with me in the early evenings.

Breakfast: 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 boiled egg, cantaloupe, watermelon, green tea
Snack: small orange, water
Lunch: salmon sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes, grapes, water
Snack: 1 brownie from the librarian!! RATS!! Junk food at work!!! How do I resist at work!!??
Dinner: squash, chicken tenders with a bit of tumeric and cumin, tomatoes and mushrooms, quinoa, grapes, water
Snack: No.....some of the chips I was given from work! Organic strawberries.



No comments:

Post a Comment