Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 180 Spinning Shoes

Spin Class this morning! Did 50 minutes of intense workout on the bike and burned 664 calories (according to my cardio trainer phone app). I absolutely encourage everyone out there to give Spin a try. Be sure to take a towel and water with you! You lose weight and have so much energy afterward. I'm considering purchasing the shoes that attach to the pedals of the bike. Many people in class have the shoes and they seem to help them when spinning. Click: Spinning Shoes (how to buy them)
Click: Shoe Prices I hate how pricey the shoes are. Maybe I'll just make do with the tennis shoes I have now.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with scrambles eggs, green tea
(spin class)
Lunch: ham sandwich on multi-grain bread, tomatoes and mustard with a dab of mayo, 1/2 grapefruit, 3 or 4 walnuts, vanilla soymilk with no sugar cocoa.
Snack: couple free food samples while grocery shopping at Costco
Dinner: broccoli, sweet potato, extra-lean beef patty, water

No comments:

Post a Comment