Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 179 Giant Order of Garlic Cheesebread!

Exercise: Does lying on the couch all evening count?! Just needed to veg out on this Friday night.

I'm pretty HORRIFIED at my choice to stop at Fuzzy's pizza on the way home from work . All started with taking a light lunch to work. Didn't want to cook anything for dinner, which means no left overs for lunch. Had to eat early at 11am due to testing and a meeting later. No afternoon snack proved to be the end. On the way home I was talking myself out of stopping at Fuzzys, but I couldn't withstand the cheesebread temptation. It was like the little angel and devil on both shoulders saying, "do it, don't do it!" Luckily, if you can consider this luck, I ate the entire half of the frenchbread cheesebread and felt literally disgusted and hated it. Bread actually dripping with butter and garlic. It was all too much for my stomach. I do believe I will not crave that item again after that. Just wasn't enjoyable.


You can see how much cheesebread I ate by comparing the size of my fist to it. Never again!
I hear if you eat a healthy soup before dinner, you will eat less and become full faster.
Click: Shrink With Soup

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with 2 scrambled eggs, green tea
Snack: 1 plum
Early Lunch: peanut butter sandwich on whole grain breads, plain Greek yogurt with pineapple chunks.
Snack: 100 calorie popcorn and raspberry tea
Dinner (around 4:30pm..early!): Giant garlic cheese bread order from Fuzzy's Pizza
Late Night Snack: mixed veggies and some chicken.

2 comments:

  1. I had been having an out-of-control appetite in the late afternoons once I started working again. I started eating a bigger breakfast and made sure to get protein with my AM and PM snacks...amazingly my hunger in the evenings is a lot less now. Add some nuts or some lowfat cheese to your snacks and see if that helps. If you are less hungry, it will be easier to make healthy food choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laurie,
      I took your advice. Bought some string cheese. Hoping it helps this week. I usually don't buy cheese even though I love it. Just ate one.

      Delete