Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 164: Video Of My Spin Class!

Drove in from Corpus late afternoon and was able to make it for late evening spin class. Vince took a quick video of me before the class started. May be a bit muffled since his finger was over the microphone on his phone. LOL. The class is so motivating when all arrive, the music is blarring and the instructor is yelling, pushing everyone to work their hardest. I hope you will check into a spin class in your area. Changed my well-being! I even want my own spin bike, but then I would miss out on all the fun of spinning with a class.
See video and I hope it motivates you to try it!

Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles with my mom in Corpus Christi in the morning. Spin class in Houston in the evening for only 20 minutes today. Went at a different time. Wasn't too thrilled with the instructor. Much prefer the one at my regular class time. Didn't care for the music and especially hated when the instructor peddled slowly instead of doing the class routine with all of us.
Breakfast: one corn tortilla with a boiled egg and avacado in it, green tea
Lunch: chicken and potato salad just before heading back to Houston
Snack: soup and salad with tomatoes and avacados
Late Dinner (9pm!!) Niko Niko's Greek Restaurant: Gyro sandwich with lamb, beef, that cucumber sauce, tomatoes, onion all in a gyro with rice, water. A free dessert...some kind of Greek chocolate pie. Yum. Shared it with Vince.

No comments:

Post a Comment