Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 176 DARN COOKIES/STAAR Testing

Exercise: Spin Class this evening! Needed it! 40 minutes of hard earned sweat! 

STAAR Testing was today. This is the day students test on all the math and writing concepts they have learned throughout the year. Big day! I was in a room stagnant most of the day. Either I was testing students or in the testing room preparing materials. Need to exercise! During these type of days, there are always goodies for the teachers so I endulged in too many cookies and a Chick-Fil-A lunch and Fritos provided by the school. I was grateful for the lunch because I ate my peanut butter sandwhich lunch by 8:45am. Woke up real early today and ate breakfast super early so I was starving by 8:45am.

Breakfast: my hubby made me oatmeal with walnuts and blue agave, green tea, boiled egg
Snack: Ate my lunch...peanut butter sandwich
Snack: lots of little cookies...okay 5.
Lunch: chick-fil-a sandwich, Frito chips, water
Snack: apple slices
Dinner: extra lean meat patty, quinoa topped with kale, broccoli and corn, 1/2 sweet potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment