Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 170: Flatten Belly Quickly!

Exercise: None.

I am truly going to start working on these type of exercises. It is so hard to be consistent. I'll let you know the outcome in a month. Hopefully there is an improvement in my abs!

Breakfast: one boiled egg sandwich on multi-grain bread, some frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: apple slices, water
Lunch: salad with tomato, avacado, chicken, water, pineapple
Snack: plain Greek yogurt
After school before tutoring: extra lean ham and mixed greens on multi-grain bread with mustard, water
Snack: At a faculty meeting...one small brownie and cookie. RATS! Why can't people serve broccoli and grape tomatoes! I always eat the sweets!
Dinner: 1/2 sweet potato, rotisseri chicken on a salad with tomato.
Snack: may have a grapefruit later or a soy chocolote milk.
Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Trish, I have been trying to cut out sugar lately and I have the same problem at work: any time a meeting has "refreshments" it's always cake! There is some fruit, too, but I wish they would swap the cake for something healthier. Can't people think of some healthy snacks to serve? I am able to walk away from the cake but it sure does make me mad to not get a snack!

    ReplyDelete