Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 177 Kale Nutrition Facts. Try It!

Exercise: Didn't make it to Memorial Park today due to rain. Hoping my hubby will go for a quick neighborhood run with me later tonight.
Click: Kale Nutrition Facts.
My latest craze is to implement kale into my diet. I heard about it on Oprah before she went off the air a while back. Oprah stated it was hard to eat raw so she suggested sauteing it in the pan first. I enjoyed it over some quinoa with a little drizzle of olive oil and salt. I also include it in anything when I use lettuce. I just use both in salads, sandwiches etc.
Click: How to saute veggies video. (great recipe too)

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, 1 boiled egg with mixed greens and little kale, green tea
Snack: sliced apples
Snack: peanut butter sandwich on multi-grain bread
Lunch: left overs from last night: quinoa topped with kale, greenbeans, corn, extra-lean meat patty, water
Snack: plain Greek yogurt, pineapple chunks
Dinner: chicken, asparagus, glutten free seaweed pasta and black rice pasta, salad (mixed greens, kale, tomatoes, olive oil, apple cider vinegar)

Lunch


Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment