Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 163: Day Two In Corpus Christi

Exercise: Walked 1 mile at the high school track with my mom this morning and walked 4 miles with my dad around the city in the evening.

My dad and I drove to Rockport to look at properties on the beachfront. On the way back he wanted to stop at a little bakery/cafe for a drink. He tricked me into getting pies! I REALLY didn't want anything and wasn't even hungry. I wish people understood that I am really trying to do my best to cut out the sweets and bad stuff. I already make enough bad choices. Then again, I felt like I rarely spend time with my dad so I should just eat it and enjoy the time. I ate it and it was gross. I hate marange (sp?). Just ate the chocolate part, but I could tell it was a frozen store bought pie. Not at all tasty. A waste of calories, but definitely a good time.

Breakfast: one corn tortilla with one boiled egg and sliver of avacado in it, blueberry green tea
Snack: mixed berries..2 strawberries, blackberries, blueberries in some plain yogurt.
Lunch: Dad took me to a Mexican restaurant. Ate chicken covered in zuccini and corn, side of refried beans and mexican rice, water
Snack: part of a piece of chocolate pie.
Dinner: 3 delicious bean, chicken, tomato, avacado tacos in corn tortillas, water, handful of blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment