Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 178 Quarter Pounder w/Cheese Nutrition Facts!!

Exercise: Ballys Gym. Ran 2.5 miles on the tredmill and walked .75 miles. Increased my speed and did my personal best time. If I mentioned what my time was you would laugh and think it is very slow so I won't share yet.
Packed a healthy lunch and ate it. Didn't pack enough food today. Hungry after lunch. Made a very quick run to McDonalds. Thought, how bad could a small quarter pounder burger really be?? Not having fries or a drink. Ate the burger. Checked out the nutrition facts later. HORRIFIED! I knew it was bad, but not that bad. I plan to run later at the gym and know I won't even shed all those calories! Check out the link below. What a waste of calories!

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with one boiled egg and mixed greens, green tea, 1/2 grapefruit
Snack: some pineapple chunks, small orange, water
Lunch: small chicken, red potatoes, corn/greenbeans, water.
2nd Lunch: small quarter pounder burger with cheese, water. Rats! Should have packed my yogurt.
Snack before workout: corn tortilla with slice of ham.
Dinner: sanwich with mixed greens and ham and tomatoes, little mustard and yes...1/2 teaspoon of mayo. Rats!
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit and slice of canteloup.

No comments:

Post a Comment