Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 167 Last Day in Dallas

Exercise: None

Last day to visit with my sister. She took me to the BEST little cafe called the Bicycle Cafe.
We had a healthy breakfast. In fact, they only serve healthy food and snacks. The cafe is close to White Rock Lake which is where people walk/run and ride their bikes. I always enjoy time spent there.

Breakfast: Steel cut oatmeal with gogi berries, strawberries, granola, almonds, soy milk, green tea, corn tortilla with egg and spinach.
Lunch: none...on the road back to Houston
Early Dinner: extra lean beef in a sandwich with mustard and mixed greens
Snack: Greek yogurt with organic strawberries, water
Late night snack: few corn chips and 1/2 cup vegitable soup, bread slice

It is midnight right now. My vacation is officially over and I return to work in the morning. Can't sleep just thinking about it.  Even though I love my job, it is always hard to go back to work after a break. I get used to sleeping late and having so much time on my hands! It will be okay once tomorrow is over and I get back into the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment