Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 173 Noticing A Negative Change in Eating Habits

Exercise: Ran at memorial park. Ran almost 2 miles and walked one mile.

When I look back at my food intake this week, I am not impressed. I also notice a consistent decline in exercise. At least I can see these things through my blog and make a change. This is one reason I continue to type my blog. It helps me stay on track. I see I've eaten out a lot these past 2 weeks and visited the fast food drive through venues on too many occasions. I sense the "old Trish" is trying to make a comeback! She will tiptoe her way back into my life if I allow it. No. I must get back on track and make better choices to eat healthy and get organized again. It has been a while since I've actually taken time to cook recipes and make food I can actually freeze for during the week. Okay, my goal for next week (starting tomorrow) will be to get organized, make healthy meals, and exercise regularly again! I will no longer tutor 2 of my 5 math students after Monday, which will open up some time for me.  Our townhome is about to rented as well, giving me more time to focus on myself and my hubby.  : )

Breakfast


Breakfast: one egg in a corn tortilla, green tea, frozen blueberries
Snack: no sugar hot cocoa in vanilla soy milk
Lunch: Ate at Jason's Deli...1/2 chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread, lays potato chips, fruit cup, water
Snack: some walnuts
Dinner: 2 corn tortillas with ham and mixed greens, tomatoes, water
Snack: yogurt with blueberries. (late at 10:30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment