Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 161 Midnight I-Hop Rendezvoux!

Exercise: Rode the Spin bike on my own. No class today. 35 minutes and burned almost 500 calories.

Vince and I saw how the other half lived last night. Since we are so very busy, we rarely have any time to do anything, but we decided we were going to get out Saturday night and try country dancing. Yep, I said country dancing. It would be great exercise...once you figure out how to do it.  : ) Things came up and it got very late. We were too tired by 11pm to do any dancing, but wanted to get out and I was famished. We drove to go dancing, but ended up stopping at I-Hop instead. When I saw their sign, I knew I MUST have pancakes. Ordered the harvest grain/walnut pancakes (as if that they are healthier than any other pancakes!)
Click I-Hop Restaurant. Not a place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. Every now and then, you have to eat something fun.

I forgot to mention in my previous blog that I had a major craving for bread late Friday night. I begged my hubby to go to the nearby restaurant..Fuzzy's and get me some garlic cheese bread. He did and I ate an entire 1/2 of a french bread loaf with butter, garlic and cheese. I was pretty horrified at my choice to allow my stomach to overtake my decision to try and eat healthy! I know I only have cravings when I don't eat properly during the day. One must be organized and have snacks and eat good foods or the bad foods creep back in.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, green tea
Snack: pineapple
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, no sugar hot cocoa in vanilla soy milk
Dinner: very early...1/2 salmon, 1/2 sweet potato, little broccoli
Late Night Dinner: 4 pancakes, water!
Funny pancake pic later

No comments:

Post a Comment