Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 165 On Way To Dallas

Exercise: None

Driving myself to the big D to visit Brother and Sissy...EXCITED! My brother is turning 37 so we plan to celebrate his birthday. My sister and I usually trot around town and either shop or do wishful thinking. Usually hit the coffee shops and desserts. I gained 2 pounds during my visit to Corpus Christi even though I exercised and tried to eat well. Hoping that doesn't happen in Dallas. Difficult when you aren't at home in control of your own meals. Woke up this morning to find no breakfast (been out of town). Threw something to eat together. Missed my eggs. About to drive to Dallas with no snacks...no food in fridge.  : (  I'm sure I'll have to stop somewhere and eat. I think I'm already hungry and I just had breakfast! Not satisfied with my odd breakfast.

Breakfast: green tea, small amount of beans (from my mom), broke out the old oatmeal and put walnuts in it, spoonful of Greek plain yogurt with some blueberries.
Lunch: small jr. cheeseburger from Wendy's on the road, water
Snack: apple
Dinner wheat pasta with basil sauce, pine nuts, tomatoes, salad with cucumbers, lettuce, fetta cheese, olive oil, vinegar (my sissy made dinner)
Snack: canned pineapple and spoonful of lime sherburt ice-cream and 1/2 square of bakers chocolate.
Late Night... Went out with my brother and sissy. Ate about 4 nachos with beans and cheese and a giant Dr. Pepper. Then back at the house I ate a grilled cheese and 1/2 ham sandwich! Oh my! It was as if I was starving and hadn't eaten all day. Can't wait to be back at work next week and on my regular eating schedule. Feel gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment