Saturday, March 3, 2012

152: SIZE 6 ???

Size 6? Yes! Hadn't been clothes shopping in a several months. Browsed a bit at the mall today. My jeans have been getting quite loose so I tried a size 6 just for fun. Very very surprised that SOME size 6s fit.  : )
Some were a little too tight in the waist. I don't like to wear anything tight. No idea I was getting close to fitting into a 6 comfortably. Motivates me to go to the gym tomorrow! I love Spin Class, but I really need to start doing more weights. Some changes I've made the past 2 weeks are drinking a lot more water and going to Spin class more than once a week.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, 2 scrambled eggs, green tea
Lunch: grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayonaise from McDonalds (still at the townhome most of the day trying to rent it out) Had to get take out.
Dinner: Too tired to cook: peanut butter sandwich on whole grain round bread, soy vanilla milk with no sugar cocoa, salad with tomato, cucumber, fetta cheese, olive oil.
Snack: will probably have Greek yogurt with frozen berries later this evening.

2 comments: