Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 91 Welcome 2012! Ran Without Knee Pain! : )

Exercise: Great start to the new year. Ran/walked 4 miles at Memorial Park without knee pain. I'm cured! Burned 310 calories.

New Years Resolution: To bring peace and joy to family, friends, co-workers, and strangers whenever I can and of course to maintain a healthy diet and active life-style.

Breakfast: Corn tortilla taco with spinach leaves, boiled egg, raspberries and plum green tea.
Lunch: Left over pepperoni and hamburger pizza from New Years Eve, water. Broccoli and salad in an attempt to make it healthier.
Snack: no sugar hot chocolate
Dinner: Extra Lean beef corn tortilla tacos with pineapple tomato corn cilantro salsa (add celery, white onions, teas. tomato paste and cumin, a cup of tomato sauce to the beef. Brown on the stove.
Snack: orange

Add caption

Delicious tacos. Added way too much
red pepper flakes. Didn't have the red
bell peper that it called for. Bad substitute.


3 comments:

  1. Ok i'm doing it! I'm going to lose 30 lbs by my 30th birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Maria! When is your birthday?
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. September 14th so i have to lose about 10 pounds per 3 months. That's reasonable, right? Well... i have not been doing so well on my diet because i've been sick and so i haven't been working out either. But i'll start soon. Promise! I've also been thinking about starting my own blog... just like you. You've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete