Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 112: Ate Cow Head Parts !

Exercise: walked briskly in the neighborhood with Dad for 3 miles.

Was in Corpus Christi this weekend visiting my parents. My mom had some healthy meals for us, but with eating on the road during our 4 hour trip and eating at a restaurant with Dad it wasn't a healthy weekend. Stomach bloated. Feel gross. We ate barbacoa meat at a restaurant. My dad said it was meat from the cheek of the cow and sometimes eyeball and tongue parts. Sounds disgusting! I grew up around that sort of thing so I knew about it. I was surprised Vince ate 3 tacos! Barbacoa Meat



Dad and I eating barbacoa
tacos with iced tea.
Mom trying her best to
cook good meals for
Vince and I.

Ice cream
 Breakfast: oatmeal with few raisins, blueberry green tea
Brunch with Dad: 2 barbacoa tacos, iced black tea
Snack on the road: chocolate dipped ice-milk cone
Dinner on the road: BBQ chopped beef sandwich with pickles and onions
Late snack: corn chips with salsa
Later snack: couple bites of canned chicken with mayo, frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment