Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 115 Ever Heard Of Aqua Jogging?

Exercise: None (can you believe it?) Apparently I'm slacking off. Got caught up on some things after a late meeting today. Starting to feel tired and sluggish. Won't work out tomorrow either due to a dinner out. Missing the workouts!

Click on Aqua Jogging. Looks like a good work out to try. Since my ankle seems to hurt when I run I was thinking of trying jogging in the pool until it gets better. Water isn't my favorite thing though and I need to get one of those floats that goes around the waist. Sounds like I'll look a bit ridiculous.

Breakfast: corn tortilla with mixed greens and 1 boiled egg. Green tea
Snack: few cocoa powder covered almonds, regular hot chocolate in water.
Lunch: salmon patty, broccoli, green beans, corn, 1/2 sweet potato, water
Snack: apple
Snack during faculty meeting: 5 Oreo cookies and enjoyed every one of them! 
Dinner: Baked chicken with broccoli, orange peppers, garlic, greenbeans, red potatoes, carrots in the oven.

Delicious! Enjoyed dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment