Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 99 Steer Clear From Fiber One Brownies: 90 Calorie Waste

Exercise: Did the Spin bike at the gym on my own. 35 minutes. Burned 465 calories.
Looking forward to our Health and Wellness Evening tomorrow at the school I work at. Lots of opportunities to workout, hear some presenters, get good recipes from chefs and visit the health fair area.

BAD CHOICE: Worked late. Got to the gym late. Grocery store after that. STARVING by then! Had been eyeing a box of brownies for the past several grocery store visits, but was able to withstand the temptation. Not this time.


This item above pretends to be a healthy choice. It's a disguise in my book. Sure it has 90 calories and 5 grams of fiber. What else? Nothing. I was ready to endulge in what I thought would be a decadent brownie. Couldn't wait and so hungry. Opened the box while pumping gas. First bite reminded me of gritty sand. I had thoughts of the desert. Not worth the 90 calories. What shall I do with the rest of the 37? I'm sure I'll subject my tastebuds to the moist free dessert again. I hate that I paid way too much for them too. Arg!

Breakfast: 2 waffles with blue agave, walnuts, frozen blueberries, green tea
Snack: apple slices
Lunch: Leftovers..sweet potatoes, salmon patty, mixed veggies, water
Snack: too many cocoa powder covered almonds
Snack: a few corn chips dipped in mexican 5 layer dip. Bummer! Work stuff.
Snack: The 90 calorie brownie
Dinner: See below.
Snack: frozen peaches

Dinner: Salmon, quinoa with brown rice,
mixed veggies


No comments:

Post a Comment