Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 104 Troubles!

Exercise: Great time at Spin Class this morning! Burned 691 calories in 55 minutes. Vince and I went to Memorial park this evening. Ran 1.5 miles. Enjoying the crisp cool air running until my ankle began hurting again. Walked the other 1.5 miles.

Locked out of the house after returning from the gym this morning. Cold and hungry. Long story.
Wanted to go out of town today, but still have a "donut" on my back passenger side (spare tire). Getting new tire put on tomorrow. Drove about 45 minutes to visit my friend Sherrie. The air pressure light began blinking so I pulled off the freeway. Atempted to air it up with the air mechanism Vince left in my car. Air just kept coming out of the tire more!
Not the best meals so far...
Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with one egg and mixed greens, green tea.
Lunch: hot chocolate with soy milk, almond butter sandwich.
2nd Lunch!: Vince made me a hot chocoate on my way back home, Salmon sandwich with BBQ sauce and mayonaise, some corn chips (Vince's chips!) and picante sauce. Not feeling the best. Ate too  much.
Dinner: Pot Roast soup from the can. Water, frozen blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment