Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 121 Croissant After Croissant!

Exercise: None yet, but thinking of doing some weights at home in a few minutes while I watch the biggest loser on TV.  Not feeling motivated lately.

I made my hubby 24 croissants with hotdogs in them for his Public Speaking Toastmasters group tonight. It was my day to skip Toastmasters and just have some time to myself to catch up on some things. Hadn't eaten dinner yet so I ate way too many croissants! Feel really full and regretting my choice.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with one egg and mixed greens, frozen raspberries, green tea
Snack: 2 truffles offered in the teacher's lounge. RATS!
Lunch: chicken, quinoa with black beans and brown rice, apple slices, some multi grain crackers from another teacher.
Snack: too many cocoa powder covered almonds, later....peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread.
Dinner: 4 croissants. Soup with chicken, celery, carrots, lentils, quinoa, greenbeans, broccoli, garlic salt, salt, pepper. Yum! Water.
Soup
Croissants with hotdogs in the middle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment