Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 94 Lost Almost A Pound

Exercise: Went to the gym to do arm and back weights at Ballys. Did some Ab exercises and lunges. Missed the endorphin rush of the elliptical. Have spin class tomorrow so I need to rest my legs. Burned only 127 calories.
Yesterday's workout was great. In fact I almost lost a pound in one day. I'm sure I put it back on today with the 1/2 bagel and cocoa covered almonds and other junk that found their way to me at work! I'm serioulsy realizing that work is the place I gain my weight!

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, 2 eggs with spinach leaves, green tea
Bad Choice: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, about 8 cocoa powdered covered almonds
Snack: canned pineapple bits
Lunch: 2 extra lean beef tacos with spinach leaves on corn tortilla with pineapple tomato cilantro salsa.
Snack: 2 starburst candies, one crossaint, a couple bits of a left over muffin.
Dinner: PACKAGED veggies (thought I'd try them out), 1/2 salmon on a bed of salad, red potatoes in olive oil and a little salt. No sugar hot chocolate with Flaxmilk.


Didn't like the veggies. The cheese
tasted processed and fake. Sounds
picky, but it did taste strange. I have
to eat them again at lunch tomorrow.


Didn't feel like going to the gym. All these snacks are weighing me down! Sleepy today. I'm thinking of what my Sister says, "Go to the gym especially when you don't feel your best and you will feel so much better after!" So I'm went. Can't wait for Spin class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment