Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 93: Back To Work And Bad Foods Again

Exercise: Worked out at Ballys on the elliptical for 51 minutes. Kept pace above 6.0 mph most of time.
Burned over 400 calories according to the machine, but when I selected "intense" workout on my App, it states I burned 542 calories. I believe it! I was running so fast on it. Problem: At 48 minutes I realized my right foot had gone numb and my left foot was beginning to. I may have overdone it today. So I slowed dramatically and stopped.

Since I've been off work for the past 2 weeks I was able to focus on working out and desserts were NOT staring me in the face around every corner. I've got to stay away from all the treats somehow.

My favorite show begins a new season today. I don't enjoy reality shows except for The Biggest Loser!

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with 2 boiled eggs and spinach leaves, green tea ( I tried to eat a lot so I wouldn't want the muffins and crossants that I had to buy for the teachers today. It worked in the morning.
Snack: apple, couple bites of a carrot
Lunch: Bowl of chili. Went to Cafe Express with some teachers.
Snack: 1/2 almond butter sandwich, no sugar hot chocoate with flaxmilk.
Bad Choice: 1/2 chocolate muffin.
Dinner: Salad with salmon and side of veggies, raspberries, no sugar hot chocolate made with flaxmilk.

My sweet hubby made dinner so I
could have time to workout today.

4 comments:

  1. You can fight the desserts at school! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that my feet get numb on elliptical machines, too...I wouldn't worry, I think it is more a factor of the ergonomics of the machine rather than overdoing it. I get numb feet on bikes, too. Just wriggle your feet from time to time and you should be good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria,

    I'm working on taking more food to work so I won't be hungry and give in to the cravings!

    ReplyDelete