Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 103 Had a Dr. Pepper and Not So Good Day!

Exercise: None (worked late and tired on Friday)

Went to Escalantes for a late dinner. Dr. Pepper craving! Ordered one at the bar while waiting for our seat. Why do I still have cravings even though I don't like them anymore??
A waitress broke a glass on our table. So..it happens. No big deal. Due to that event, the manager surprised us both with slices of Thres Leches cake for dessert. I didn't want dessert, but felt I should eat it since they gave it to us. I have always hated that cake. Wasn't actually too bad.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, one egg, spinach leaves, green tea
Snack: almond butter sandwich
Lunch: 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt, one small orange, 1/4 quiznos sandwich (from front office)
Snack: several hershey chocolate kisses from the office.
Dinner: Dr. Pepper, 2 fajita tacos, grilled veggies on the side, refried beans, water, slice of cake.

The Infamous DP! This is what I
was so addicted to! I was out and
wanted one last night. Tasted like
prune juice. No longer impressed.



Chicken with fajita spices in cooked onions.
For those who don't know...we put this in flour tortillas
with beans, peppers, cheese, guacamole etc


My fajita taco with veggies on the side and beans and mushroom.
I ate 2 fajita tacos, water


1 comment: