Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 90 Houston Zoo & New Year's Eve

I've made it to the 3 month mark! Content with my healthy eating and exercise challenge now. 

Exercise: Spin Class at Ballys. The instructor wasn't there due to the Holiday, but I worked out for 45 minutes even harder than usual. I was worried I wouldn't work as hard without an instructor so I really pushed myself. Burned 514 calories.
Walked at the Houston Zoo today.

Breakfast: Corn tortilla with spinach leaves, one boiled egg, plum green tea, raspberries.
Lunch: Made a tuna sandwich. See ingredients below.
Snack: no sugar hot chocolate with my new Flaxmilk.
Lunch #2 at the zoo: one corndog with mustard and french fries.
Snack: banana, few orange slices
Dinner: frozen pizza and a salad to celebrate the New Year.
Tuna Sandwich. Didn't eat the banana.
Very tastey sandwich.

Tuna with mayo. Not so worried about eating
things like mayo every now and then anymore.
Green onions, celery, carrots, spinach leaves,
tomatoes.


Lions and Tigers and Bears..oh my!










No comments:

Post a Comment