Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 73 Desserts Surrounding Me ALL Day

I didnt' eat any desserts...well, okay I did eat one very small chocolate truffle.

My work environment is an elementary school so you can imagine all the food and desserts around Christmas time. Our last day is Friday so the desserts keep piling in! Today there were boxes of cookies, every kind of chocolate you could desire, a large box of donuts, potato chips platters and more. I'm sure I would gain 5-10 pounds BEFORE the holidays if I ate all the goodies every day. It is very tempting.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with spinach leaves, green tea with lemon
Snack: one carrot
Lunch: 1/2 an almond butter sandwich, cup of stew (stew meat, carrots, white potatoes), 1/2 a pear, water
Dinner: about to eat a lot of stew and make a salad with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.

2 comments:

  1. It is so HARD to stay away from sweets when they are everywhere all the time! Be strong and keep some healthy snacks at hand so you don't get hungry and let low blood sugar lead the way to bad decisions! Good job at saying "no"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice! I need to get some healthy snacks.

    ReplyDelete