Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 77 Crick In The Neck and Pizza

Thin, flat pillows are best for me. My current pillow was getting too flat so I switched to a higher one last night. Wrong move! 3am/ Major neck pain pain. Woke up to discomfort and still going strong. I expect it will last a couple days. So I decided to feel sorry for myself as I laid around all day moving from couch to chair, icy hot patch to hot pad on my back. Pizza was a must. Tried to be good for a while, but by dinner the pity party set in. Feeling like I'm gaining weight due to quite a number of endulgences these last few days.

We have been working on selecting our wedding photo album photos for the last 10 hours and are pretty much going crazy. We are starting over from square one to try and get our album again. Been almost 3 1/2 years of photo trouble (but that is for another blog!). Stressed.

Breakfast: Corn tortillas, one egg, avadcado, green tea
Vince acutally ate my orange.



Lunch: veggies, chicken, tomatoes
Snack: no sugar hot chocolate



Vince's Dinner pictured on the left. Healthy.
My pizza pictured on under it.
No control when I feel bad.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment