Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 88 Out On The Town Temptations

Exercise: Spin class at Ballys today! Burned 398 calories in 30 minutes. Arm/Chest weights burned 71 calories.
Last night Vince and I ate out for dinner. I wanted to stop and get dessert everywhere! It was already premeditated that I would get dessert. Just a question of where. We drove to 3 different Starbucks searching for my favorite chocolate brownie, but almost got side-tracked along the way.

I never want donuts! They give me a
huge headache if I eat them before noon.
Wanted one. Drove by and luckily they
were already closed for the evening.
Whew! I was going to get a chocolate
one. 

Ice-cream craving was next. It was a little chilly out
and Vince didn't want ice-cream. I could already
taste the fudge brownie chocolate ice-cream cone.
Not tonight.

Finally..A Starbucks that has the chocolate brownie!

Breakfast: corn tortilla, mixed greens, a little cheese, one boiled egg, plum green tea, olive oil, salt, raspberries
Snack: no sugar hot chocolate with soy milk
Lunch: Papasitos with my friend Sandy. We shared chicken fajitas.
Dinner: Salmon on mixed greens with onions, carrots, walnuts, raisins, olive oil, basil, thyme, salt. water



Breakfast


Lunch at Papasitos Mexican Restaurant.
Chose to eat corn tortilla instead of flour. Water

Dinner
  About to eat 2 left over beef tamales from Christmas. Still hungry. Working out really gives me an appatite. May have an orange or frozen peaches after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment