Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 67: Ate Out Twice In One Day!

Exercise: Worked very hard at Ballys. Ellipical for 30 minutes, weights for 25 minutes, walked 1.25 miles on treadmill.

Forced to eat out due to lack of planning and circumstances! I'm at a strange moment in time. The desire to eat out has lessened greatly. Didn't really want to eat out the second time today and shockingly, my unnatural cravings for Dr. Pepper have subsided.

Was working off-campus at another school today. Took plenty of healthy snacks. I arrived at the Middle School to find what else, but candy on the tables. I ate some. Then I ate my carrot. Also ate my almond butter sandwich, but was still so hungry. We were grading the entire school districts 4th grade writing practice tests so I needed more food. Starving close to 1pm. Made a Whataburger run, which was conveniently located nearby.

Breakfast: 2 blueberry whole grain waffles with walnuts and blue agave. (no eggs in the house!)
Snack: small package of peanut M&Ms, one lifesaver, a whole carrot
Lunch: almond butter sandwich
2nd Lunch: Whataburger with cheese, small fries, WATER
Dinner: 1/2 a pear or less, salad, way too much PIZZA.
Late Night: munched on toffee chips from when I made desserts last couple days. The horror.

My husband surprised me with a Groupon worth $10 for pizza so I felt like I really had to eat the pizza, but I didn't really want to. I was just happy we were going out though. 

Not looking forward to the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment