Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 74 SPIN CLASS IS AMAZING!

Exercise:
The loud music, the motivation, sweat dripping all over...talk about a great workout! You pedal slow, fast, you pedal standing and sitting, you add and take away resistance. It is difficult and invigorating! My headache went away. I felt like I really worked hard afterwards and according to my cardo app I burned about 600 calories in 45 minutes.

Info on Spinning:
http://bicycling.about.com/od/trainingandfitness/gr/spinning.htm

Thank you Sissy for motivating me to go. I wasn't feeling well and had to go home after work to take a nap, but I made myself go to the spinning class because I knew you would ask me about it later. I felt so much better after!
More Desserts I passed up!
Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas with scrambled eggs and spinach leaves, green tea.
Snack: one small round chocolate candy.
Lunch: Subway: chicken breast with veggies, dry
Snack: walnuts
Dinner: Stew with brown rice, great salad. See pics.



My hubby made a great dinner. Stew and
a fabulous salad.

 

So after dinner my hubby surprised me with
some cheesecake slices he got somewhere.
What could I do? I had to eat 2 of them.
I hate that I just burned 600 calories at the gym
only to put them back on! I work so hard to stay away
from desserts at work and now they are in my home!
It was very good though.




3 comments:

  1. I was going to call you about spin class. Glad you went. Too bad it's not offered every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did he have to bring the cheesecake? Why?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! The horror! I made him eat the rest later and I didn't touch it!

    ReplyDelete