Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 63: My Christmas Desserts and More...See Pics

These are my sisters. Mine are made
with spice cake and have cream cheese
frosting. Can use carrot cake too. Brown frosting
makes more sense than white though. 

I ate so much of the dessert ingredients while making the goodies that I felt sick! Too much sugar gives me a headache. One would think that would be a deterrent, but it isn't. I was again one pound from my goal weight and totally sabotaged it tonight!
Trash Cookies: chex mix cereal, pecans,
pretzels, almond bark (white chocolate)
chocolate fudge with walnuts

Recipes:
Exercise: Bally's. Some weights and 15 minutes run. Left side of leg at knee really hurting. Can't even do lunges without feeling pain. 

Running Plan: Stop running for 3 weeks to improve. The horror! Really disappointed. Will focus on the gym and eliptical machine until Christmas. Will miss the park!!



Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, boiled egg, green tea, 1/2 pear sliced
Lunch: Went to Georgia's Farm Market: see pics below.
Snack: All the dessert ingredients. No control.
Dinner: Home at 8:30pm. Too hungry to cook: Ate what I had for breakfast again.
Lunch at Georgia's...buffet

Lunch at Georgia's.
Also had a small piece of carrot cake,
cranberry tea, and a small piece of bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment