Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 70 Delicious Soup

Exercise: Ballys - Eliptical machine 30 minutes, weights 20 minutes, treadmill for 1 mile (fast walking). Ony 2  more weeks before I can run again. Enjoying the elliptical machine. It's like running on the clouds!


Lost weight in my face.
Lost about 6 pounds and
definitely some inches

Breakfast: grain cereal, boiled egg, green tea
Snack: few walnuts
Bad Snack: handful of toffee chips after the workout. RATS! I've gotta get rid of that bag of toffee.

Lunch: Sweet Potato, chicken with spices, veggies


Dinner: Vince made the best soup!
Lentils, sun dried tomatoes, stuffed pasta, broccoli, chicken


3 comments:

  1. Just a little old soup recipe handed down in our family! Well, actually, whipped it up with food from our pantry. Turned out excellent. Glad Trish enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks good - did you use some sort of broth or just water? I am not a great cook so I am curious how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put 2 cups of water and then 2 cups of organic chicken broth.

    ReplyDelete