Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 68: Grilled Cheese Heaven

No exercise today!

Can you taste it? Two breads slathered in butter with melted warm cheese oozing out of all sides! I LOVE grilled cheeses! Friday night. Tired. Craving a grilled cheese. We never have cheese in the fridge and rarely use butter, but had some left over from Thanksgiving day.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, one boiled egg, spinach leaves, green tea and blueberries.
Finally, the organic frozen blueberries are back! Be still my heart!

Frozen organic blueberries


Snack: organic apple, 4 Hershey chocolate kisses (RATS) and 1 small Hershey bitesize candy at a training sesson!
Dinner: grilled cheese, pretzles (from the baking I was doing previously)
TBA...

1 comment:

  1. I love grilled cheese sandwiches! I don't eat them anymore but.... yum!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete