Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 72 In Court Today

Spent most of the day in mediation in court to work on getting our wedding photo album from a few years ago. (But that is another blog story!)
Ate at 7am and was not given a lunch or any snacks. STARVING and in a fowl mood. You do know what that means don't you? Of course...hamburger and Dr. Pepper. Yep. My stomach has a mind of its own if it isn't fed properly. So I guess I lied in a previous blog entry when I thought my DP cravings were gone. They are only gone if I maintain a proper diet and have a full stomach. Seriously, I didn't even like the DP. The PUNCH I normally get from drinking DP just wasn't there, but now that I've gone to the other side again I'm thinking of DPs again.

Great news though. I ate well yesterday and worked out a lot. Lost 1 pound this morning. I'm sure the burger and sweet potato fries I had today changed that.

Breakfast: 2 corn tortillas, scrambled eggs with spinach leaves, green tea
Lunch: None
Late Lunch: bacon cheeseburger, lots of sweet potato fries and one Dr. Pepper
Dinner: nothing yet. Not hungry, but plan to make some stew for tomorrow's lunch so may have some of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment