Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 360 Working Late and Bad Food Choices Today

Friday's Blog

Exercise: Walked briskly for 1 mile

Worked really late today so I saved my snacks for late afternoon/evening.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal with milled flaxseed in organic coconut milk
Snack: none
Lunch: Forgot my lunch today! Made a bad choice: Whataburger with cheese, water
Snack: apple, dried peas
Snack: plum, Oreo cookies
Snack: pear
Later Dinner: sweet potatoes, broccoli, chicken, salad, butter bread

Snacks at work. Didn't eat the carrot.

Starving by lunchtime and forgot
my lunch. Made a run for a
burger! 

Veggies, little chicken and salad for dinner.
Thanks to Vince for cooking AGAIN!


Been working on several projects causing a bit of havoc
in my office. Stayed late or organize everything. I'm the
type of person that is usually so organized that I even organize
my closet by clothes category and by color.
You can imagine how my office was bugging me.
So I ate some Oreo cookies! Ahhhhh!
Office is organized again.  : )

Ate 1 Oreo cookie package.

No comments:

Post a Comment