Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 347 Beat The Whataburger Temptation!

Exercise: None. (low grade fever today). May have to see a doctor if this continues. Who has time for this?? Annoyed. Have visions of myself running full of energy at the gym or at the park. Missing that great feeling.

Pre-meditated thoughts of getting a Whataburger today!! Proud to say I didn't get the Whataburger. A Whataburger would have been 700 calories easily! My husband made some rice noodles with seaweed instead. I threw in some mushrooms and calabaza squash, a side of broccoli and we had a great meal. Added garlic salt and pepper to the meal.

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich. I don't recommend the lunch I ate.
Mixed plain Greek yogurt with tuna and green onion and a
boiled egg. Added mustard and I'm not a mustard fan.

Dinner
 Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, green tea, 1/2 sandwich with turkey bacon.
Snack: coconut milk with unsweetened cocoa and some vanilla, unsalted raw almonds
Lunch: tuna sandwich with mixed leafy greens and spinach leaves
Snack: frozen blueberries, water
Dinner:  rice pasta with mushrooms and squash, broccoli, 1/2 buttered bread. (Can you believe I added bread to my meal?)

No comments:

Post a Comment