Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 346 Is Breakfast The Key

Exercise: None  : (

Still not feeling too well. I wander around at work as if I'm well and look fine, but the entire day I just want to lay on my couch. Too busy to think about it I suppose. I rarely get sick so this is odd. Not really bad symptoms, yet not feeling right.

Breakfast is the key to my eating healthy success in my book. Notice, I didn't eat the normal breakfast. It made a difference. Left out the fruit and oatmeal and boiled egg. I was hungry throughout the day and had the munchies.

Why Eat Breakfast? I found several websites stating one should eat a large breakfast in order not to eat so much the rest of the day and other websites stating there is new research showing those who eat a large breakfast continue to eat too much the rest of the day. So the debate is on.

All I know is that if I eat a healthy breakfast with fruit, carbs, lean protein and my tea I can't go wrong. I am super satisfied and don't think about food for at least 3  hours later. Then I eat my healthy snacks and am fine until lunch. If I skimp on breakfast I want to eat every bad sugar thing in sight. There is my research!!  : )

This is the candy jar that
Estefana plopped down on
the table at our meeting last
Thursday!



Breakfast

Dinner: Not the best tasting dinner, but I was hungry

Fuzzy's cheese pizza slice.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/2 English muffin with low fat cottage cheese and turkey bacon, green tea
Snack: apple slices, a whole carrot, water
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, plum, small orange, those crackers I call hurricane crackers.
Snack: raspberry hot tea
Dinner: salmon, black beans, broccoli, and topping ofr the salmon: spinach, peppers, cottage cheese.
Late Night Restaurant: 1 slice cheese pizza from Fuzzy's (went out to discuss our closing of Vince's townhome on Monday).  Will be nice to sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment