Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 349 Fettuccine Alfredo

Exercise: None

Home sick today. The food you are about to see is pretty bad. Didn't feel like cooking anything so I drove to a restaurant for an early dinner. Vince ate pretty good, but I ate the worst of the worst and just didn't care. What you see here is embarrassing for me to put on my blog since I advocate eating healthy. I make it a point to be 100% honest every day so here it it.

No appetite today until late afternoon. Then I was super hungry.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, green tea
Early Dinner: Fettuccine Alfredo, breadsticks, chocolate cake, water
Snack: watermelon


Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. AKA: heart attack
food! Artery clogging sauce.


Breadsticks


Chocolate cake


Vince's meal wasn't as bad as mine. At least he tried to get
veggies and didn't eat pasta. He is always so good
when it comes to selecting better items on the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment