Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 345 Candies and Cookie

Exercise: Feeling a lot better, but still not ready to exercise yet. I don't want to get sick all over again. I REALLY won't say that again tomorrow. I'm going to exercise tomorrow! I have been feeling so sluggish and not in the best of moods without my exercise. What a difference it makes for me!! The pep in my step is gone.

Today I didn't fill up on enough to eat so when desserts were offered I was unable to dismiss them. Had to go to the bank to fill out paperwork and was given a chocolate cookie. Hungry so I ate it. Then during a meeting at work a HUGE candy jar was brought it for us. I ate a bitesize snickers, twix AND hershey candy! Thanks for that one Estefana!!  I'll have to take a photo of her candy jar tomorrow.


Breakfast

Lunch and snacks

Dinner

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, frozen blueberries, oatmeal, green tea
Snack: apple slices, carrot, water
Snack: cookie
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, grapes, water
Snack: Candies mentioned above
Snack: plum
Dinner: Salad with mixed leafy greens, spinach, bok choy, tomatoes, avacado, carrot, red bell pepper, purple cabbage, feta cheese, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, spices: basil, oregano, water
Snack: later

No comments:

Post a Comment