Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 267 Workout DVD called "Insanity!"

Exercise: Did leg and back weights at the gym today. Spin bike for 5 minutes.

Yesterday I dusted off the "Insanity" workout DVDs. Tried them a year ago, but felt they were extremely difficult for me so I hid them with hopes of never seeing them again! I've fallen off the horse lately and haven't eaten as well or exercised as much, so I decided enough is enough. I am ready to work harder. I pulled out the Insanity tapes. Did the cardio/abs one. It is very high impact and motivating. You use all body parts during the workout. It is fast paced/high intensity. You work at your own pace though. I am once again very excited about trying all the Insanity DVDs and hoping for those extreme workout results! Here is a pic of my DVD video:
To learn more, check out Insanity Website.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg in corn tortilla with mixed leafy greens, green tea
Lunch: left over from yesterday's birthday dinner: chicken with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, spinach, mixed veggies, linguine (restaurant food!), water
Snack: peanut butter sandwich on multi-grain bread, water
Snack 2: vanilla soymilk with unsweetened cocoa, few almonds
Dinner: broccoli, mixed leafy greens with sundried tomatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken wontons, water
Snack: apple slices and some dried fruit, water, few peanuts

Lunch

Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment