Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 263 Quest For Healthy Desserts!

(Friday)
Exercise: Arm and ab weights at the gym. Spin bike for 15 minutes.

Can dessert really have little calories and be healthy for you? I'm on a quest to find out. Found a website with some items I might be able to incorporate, but still not right up my alley. I'm looking for really healthy guilt free yummy desserts. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give these about a 5/6 in the healthy department, but they are certainly better than the chocolate cheesecake I ate the other day. Semi-Healthy Desserts
I'll look some more for tomorrow's blog.

The more I lift weights, the more hungry I am! Eating more desserts and not making the best choices. Wish my leg was better so I could just run every other day. Need to somehow get back into a routine. Hard during the month that I have off work. This month will prove to be a new challenge.

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal, gree tea, bowl of watermelon, cup of water
Lunch: chicken with pineapple over it, broccoli, red potatoes, mixed veggies, water
Second Lunch!: 1 corn tortilla, 1 egg, cheese slice
Snack: Snickers Candy Bar (went to the grocery store hungry)! Bad move.
Dinner: BBQ hamburger meat with BBQ sauce, fries, broccoli, water, 2 slices of bundt cake.
Add caption
(can't really eat healthy when at a friend's house and they serve
yummy goodies, right)?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trish!

    I have some raw dessert recipes on my FB notes page. They're all healthy and so delicious!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them! Where exactly on FB. I looked a bit and couldn't find any. What month on your timeline??
    Trish

    ReplyDelete